Why book this talk ?
Negotiating is an art which requires constant practice. This presentation will show you how important it is to think strategically when faced with difficult circumstances or difficult people. You will learn how to distinguish between difficult people and difficult situations. Likewise, how to use a 5 point methodology to be successful.
The strong points of this talk
How to differentiate between difficult people and difficult situations
Learn how to use our toolbox for great results
Get fast efficient results fast just after that speack
Online or live
20 to 45 minutes, Q & A sessions extra.
Details to be identified with the client.
Minimum booking delay : 15 days
exploratory interviews to take place beforehand.
Who would be interested by this talk ?
General managers, CFOs and CEOs
Purchasing and sales directors/managers, and marketing experts
Buyers, sales advisers and salespeople
Typical outline for this presentation
1. How to differentiate between a difficult situation and difficult personalities in hard negotiations
- practical elements to use in elaborating your strategy
2. How to negotiate with difficult people
- The five rules for success : (Harvard Business School)
- take charge of their position
- Golden parachute
- Last position
3. How to negotiate in difficult or hard conditions :
- Adapt your questioning to discover the true reasons (hidden) behind their positions
- Learn from your mistakes to get better results next time.
Further to your request (by email or telephone),
an initial contact by telephone will take place
Thereafter there will be several meetings to finalise
the best approach taking your needs into account.
Lastly we will draw up a list of the technical means required to ensure
optimum success for this presentation (e.g. stage craft, audiovisual needs, etc.)