Why book this talk ?
Negotiating is an art which requires constant practice. Throughout this talk you will see how important it is to think strategically in your negotiations, why this is so and how to implement your strategy.
THE STRONG POINTS OF THIS TALK
Master the strategic elements for your success in negotiating
Learn how to use our tool box to prepare your best strategic approach
Get worthwhile outcomes rapidly as soon as you set out from this talk.
Online or live
20 to 45 minutes, Q & A sessions extra.
Details to be identified with the client.
Minimum booking delay : 15 days
exploratory interviews to take place beforehand.
Who would be interested by this talk ?
General managers, CFOs and CEOs
Purchasing and sales directors/managers, and marketing experts
Buyers, sales advisers and salespeople
Typical outline for this presentation
- How to develop a critical analysis on :
- your objectives
- your targets
- your breakpoints
- more importantly : your strengths and weaknesses
- your same appraisal for the other side (according to your best estimates/ guestimates
- your negotiating strategy
2. How to elaborate a realistic negotiating strategy :
1. How to appreciate and compare your estimation of the probable strategy to be adopted by the other side
2. Therefore, how to choose your best adapted strategy in response
3. The dangers of a bad choice.
3. After the negotiation : check out your results in terms of
- Your chosen strategy compared with your initial plan
- Take advantage of your mistakes to improve your performance to come
Further to your request (by email or telephone),
an initial contact by telephone will take place
Thereafter there will be several meetings to finalise
the best approach taking your needs into account.
Lastly we will draw up a list of the technical means required to ensure
optimum success for this presentation (e.g. stage craft, audiovisual needs, etc.)