Why book this talk ?
Negotiating is an art which requires constant practice. During this presentation you will learn the importance of adapting tactics as part of your overall strategy and no longer as part of your emotional make-up.
The strong points of this talk
Master the choice and implementation of your negotiating mix between strategic and tactical elements to optimise your success
Get worthwhile outcomes in your negotiations as soon as you leave this conference
Online or live
20 to 45 minutes, Q & A sessions extra.
Details to be identified with the client.
Minimum booking delay : 15 days
exploratory interviews to take place beforehand.
Who would be interested by this talk ?
General managers, CFOs and CEOs
Purchasing and sales directors/managers, and marketing experts
Buyers, sales advisers and salespeople
Typical outline for this presentation
1. How to evaluate the usefulness of tactics as a function of your negotiating strategy
2. Strategy or tactics : which one leads the game and why ?
- Which negotiating mix is best adapted ?
- The dangers of a bad choice
3. Your strategy should aim for long term goals
- Tactics are always for the short-term effect
- Which one should you prefer and why ?
- Learn from your mistakes to perform better next time
Further to your request (by email or telephone),
an initial contact by telephone will take place
Thereafter there will be several meetings to finalise
the best approach taking your needs into account.
Lastly we will draw up a list of the technical means required to ensure
optimum success for this presentation (e.g. stage craft, audiovisual needs, etc.)